• On April 6th a McBride RCMP officer arrested a Prince George man for an outstanding warrant regarding a Fisheries Act offence. The man was released on a Promise to Appear in Prince George Provincial Court on May 11th.
• On April 7th a McBride RCMP officer was conducting traffic enforcement on Highway 16 West of Dome Creek. The officer stopped a West bound truck after catching it speeding at 156 km/h. The vehicle was impounded for seven days and the driver received a violation ticket.
• On April 7th a McBride RCMP officer stopped an Alberta man driving at an excessive speed on Highway 16 near the Ancient Forest. The officer utilized a radar unit and found the man was driving at 150 km/h. The vehicle was impounded for seven days and the driver was issued a violation ticket.
• On April 8th a McBride RCMP officer conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle which failed to stop at the intersection of Bridge Road and Highway 16. The driver provided a false name and was subsequently arrested for obstruction. The female passenger was also arrested after she also obstructed the officers. A search subsequent to arrest located almost 25 grams of methamphetamine. Both the male and female were also found to be breaching various court imposed release conditions. The male and female, both Prince George residents, appeared in McBride Provincial Court and were held in custody to appear in Prince George Provincial Court on April 11th.
• On April 8th the Valemount RCMP received a request for assistance from a CVSE officer at the Tete Jaune weigh scales. The CVSE officer had conducted a check of a vehicle and detected the odour of marihuana. The Valemount RCMP attended and arrested the male occupant and seized a small amount of marihuana from the vehicle. A field sobriety test was conducted and the male was found to be sober and was released from custody.
• On April 9th a McBride RCMP officer was conducting patrols on Highway 16 near Alder Road when he located a speeding vehicle approaching from behind him at a high rate of speed. The vehicle was caught on radar at 147 km/h. The rental vehicle was
impounded for seven days and the driver received a violation ticket for speeding.
• On April 10th a McBride RCMP officer was conducting speed enforcement on Highway 16 near Walker Creek. The officer caught a Prince George male travelling East at 188 km/h. The vehicle was impounded for seven days for excessive speeding and the driver was issued a violation ticket.
• On April 10th a McBride RCMP officer was conducting patrols on Highway 16 near Small River when he located a vehicle travelling West at a high rate of speed. A radar unit confirmed the speed at 145 km/h. The vehicle was stopped and impounded for seven days. The driver was issued a violation ticket.